domingo, 6 de noviembre de 2016

TASK #3 A would-be hobby I'd like to take up

TASK #3 
TITLE: A would-be hobby I'd like to take up
DEADLINE: 6 November evening (not later than 9)
INSTRUCTIONS: Please, WRITE about a hobby that you think you'd like to do (Any hobby). DESCRIBE what you think you would do and EXPLAIN what prevents you from doing it. (Minimun 60 words) Then, RECORD the text and email it to miguelgarciaarreza@gmail.com

I'd like to take up wind surfing. I think its a great sport to practice and its really nice to see how people is practicing it. If i'd practice this sport it would be really nice and i'd be practicing it all the time, I think it makes you feel better. I'd like to take up wind surfing because is a sport that is fun to practice. I tried it 1 time and it was really nice.
I cant practice this sport because i dont have time to practice it with studies and homeworks, it would be expensive because i'd need to pay classes and material to practice it. And de most important thing is that on Malaga there isnt enought wind to practice it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario