miércoles, 23 de noviembre de 2016

TASK #4: An interesting incident I watched.

TASK #4: 
TITLE: 
Alt 1 - It happened to me.
Alt 2 - An interesting incident I watched.
DEADLINE:24 November 12.00 a.m
INSTRUCTIONS: CHOOSE alt 1 or 2 and WRITE about it. MAKE SURE you answer the following questions in your text:
1. Who are the main people in the story?
2. When and where did it happen?
3. What happened a) first b) next, c) in the end?
4. What happened afterwards?
5. How did you feel? Then, RECORD the text and send to the teacher at the usual email address.

The other day my friends and I went to a fast food restaurant after being playing football all the afternoon. After play football we went to our houses to take a shower and take new clothes to go to have dinner. First me and one of my friends went to my other friends houses to call them to go to the restaurant, next when we arrived the restaurant, it was completly empty, just the waiter was there. The waiter went into de kitchen when we asked the food. One of my friends without intention drop out a picture and he broke the glass, the waiter didnt see anything we helped him to clean all the glass around the flor and we went out of the restaurant, I was a bit nervous but thats all, the waiter didnt notice anything.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario